Monday, December 5, 2011

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

Tonight I was playing on the floor with Reese and JJ.  I laid down and Reese was climbing all over me.  Then JJ ran to his room and came back with his blanket.  He proceeded to lay the blanket over me as if he were tucking me in to bed.  He went over to the book shelf and looked through his books.  He picked out two (that he thought I would like) and laid them by me.  He then put his finger to his mouth and said, "shh."  He ran back to his room.  After a minute had past he came to tell me that he turned on his sound machine and the projector.  He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his room.  The three of us laid on the floor admiring his tree and the vision of animals on his ceiling.  JJ didn't stay down for long.  He kept putting books into different piles and then transporting those piles around the room.  One pile was for me, one was for Reese, and the last was for him.  As I laid there he kept bringing over blankets and laying them on top of me.  After what he thought was enough book and blankets he said, "shh" again and gave me a kiss.  He was so proud of himself.  I guess it is true what they say, imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

No comments:

Post a Comment