Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

My little Zebra and flower ventured out on a beautiful night with their little friends, Tana and Hunter. We began with a dinner at our house then 6:20 rolled around and we loaded everyone into the car. We headed off to Glen Valley neighborhood where cars were lined all the way up to Cherry Valley. We started walking around and JJ was super excited. He took off and was going up to house after house. Reese did a great job tagging along in the stroller. She looked so cute with her little flower hat on. JJ was amazing, he was carried hi Halloween bucket block after block. He kept running up and down the street from house to house. I kept on asking him if he wanted to ride in the stroller, "umm, no.". I asked him if he wanted me to carry his pumpkin bucket, "umm, no!". I asked him if he was having fun? "yeah!". He was an animal! He walked around for about an hour and a half. As it approached his bedtime he began to get a bit fussy and I carried him back to the car. All in all it was a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment