Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mom Let's Me!

Jim told me a very humorous story today that I wanted to make sure got put on the blog. Today while I was at work Jim was playing with JJ and Reese in the living room. JJ kept pointing to the entertainment center at something that he wanted. Jim thought that he was pointing at the DVD's and repeatedly kept telling him no. JJ then said, "Mom," in a way that made Jim sense that JJ was trying to tell him, but mom let's me! Jim said no again, but our little man is relentless. He continued to point and finally Jim began to take things off of the shelf to ask JJ what it was he wanted to play with. When Jim pulled down the nesting dolls that my mom had gotten for me on one of their trips JJ said, "yeah!". Jim said that he must have played with the nesting dolls for an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment