Monday, August 29, 2011

Blow on it....it's hot.

Ever since his birthday JJ has been blowing on things. When we watch Little Einsteins and rocket needs to go faster JJ will blow on rocket. He always blows on his food and anything that will resemble a cake or candle. So i was a little surprised today when JJ kept blowing on my face. I asked him why and he kept doing it. Finally I asked him if he was blowing on mommy because she was hot. He shook his head yes and walked away smiling. He sure made my day. That night I had to give Reese a bath so JJ wanted to help me. He turned on the water and moved her tub close to the faucet. He tried helping me lift her into the tub, then once she was in the tub he started to wash her hair. Then he was taking some water and trying to wash my hair, then my arm, my back, then his hair. He finally went back to putting water on Reese. We all got clean during that bath time.

No comments:

Post a Comment