Thursday, August 18, 2011

What Nice Neighbors

As I was taking Slyder potty, our neighbor Julie came home. She shouted out, "Allison I have something for JJ, hold on I'll bring it to you.". I scooted inside to get JJ so Julie could give it to him herself. As she walked up the driveway JJ waved. Julie pulled out a big book for JJ from behind her back. As JJ looked at the book he noticed Thomas the train on the front. His eyes lit up and he said, "ooooooooo.". I could not believe it, it was a look and find Thomas book. JJ loved it. He gave Julie a hug and wanted to rush inside to read it. Julie told JJ that she hopes he enjoys the book and that he should go inside and read it on his new beanbag. JJ shook his head yes and said hmmm hmmm (thank you). He waved good-bye and we went inside the house. I asked him if he wanted to read it, but he ran off somewhere. Seconds later he was back carrying his beanbag. He plopped it on the ground, climbed up in it and grabbed the book. That book kept us occupied for the next 20 minutes. Thank you Thom family.

No comments:

Post a Comment