Tuesday, September 17, 2013

We finally have ARTWORK!!!

After getting JJ from his class we went to check out Reese's cubby to see if she had any paper to bring home. At that same time her teacher came in and told us that she made something and went to go get it. It was a fish bowl with goldfish crackers on it. When I saw the 3 goldfish crackers I was thrilled that she had finally completed a craft and did not eat it. When I made this known to her teacher, she replied that in fact there were way more goldfish and that she did eat quite a few. She pointed out the glue spots left on the paper. Oh well, at least she had some left. Once I picked her up from recess she ran to me and said, "I made that for you mom.  I love you, and I miss you all day.  Look, (holding up the paper), I made that for you mom!"  She was so proud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment