Sunday, April 24, 2011

Back to Work

It's been a bit tough going back to work.  The night before I had to start back I thought I was doing well until Jim got home.  He had bought me a bouquet of flowers and a very nice card.  I immediately started to cry.  I didn't think it was going to be that tough, but I was wrong.  The first two days back were good, but I certainly missed my kids.  As of recently JJ has learned to "pound it."  It started off when I was trying to teach him how to approach dogs.  I realized that right now he throws his hands with his fingers out in Slyder's face when he wants Slyder to lick his hand.  However, I can see how down the road this may be problematic with other dogs.  So I taught him to make a fist when he wants Slyder to give him a kiss.  JJ got such a kick out of this.  Then we transferred it to pounding and the rest is history.  He is such a fast learner.

No comments:

Post a Comment