Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Eventful Day


We went for a walk to see the horses today, even though it should only take us 10 minutes to walk, it took about an hour. JJ stopped to pick up almost every rock that he saw and then he would throw it. We spent a lot of time throwing rocks into the water. Seeing the horses was the only thing that kept us going. When we finally go to the horses he said hi, bye, and we were on our way back. After carrying him the majority of the way back we came inside and ate. Then on the 15 th time that I changed Reese's diaper today he again told me to put he on her play mat, but he had to hold her first. With his arms stretched out he held her and gave her a kiss. Gotta love it!
Then as I was feeding Reese, JJ decided that he wanted to take all of his books from the living room and put them on his book shelf in his bedroom. One by one he picked them up, ran down the hall, I heard a bang, and back down the hall he came. After he was done he wanted to show me what he did (he was so proud). After he showed me, he then took all of his books one by one back to the living room. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment