Monday, May 16, 2011

It's the Little Things

Today when I got home from work I was talking with JJ to ask him how his day was. When I asked him what he did he began to talk and tell me. He was kneeling down and sitting on his feet. He put his hands on his thighs and said "well", "da da da bmdhsi da ha," whatever that meant. He then pointed to the folded laundry as if to tell me that he helped with it. I asked him if he played with daddy, he shook his head yes. I asked him if he played with Mimi and helped Reese, he shook his head yes. I then asked him if he was a good boy today? He looked at me and shook his head no and said, "uh uh.". I asked him again, JJ were you a good boy? He shook his head yet again and had the same reply. He's so cute.

I was taking some pictures of Reese and JJ today. JJ would lay on the floor next to Reese, he kept changing his position. I then told JJ I wanted to get some pictures of him. I asked him if he would smile. To my surprise he flashed me the cheesiest smile ever. I love that boy.

Mom said that Reese almost turned on her side today as she was grabbing for items hanging above her. She's so strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment