Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I have to say that my second mother's day was great. I am so blessed with two beautiful children and a loving husband. My day started off with Jim letting me sleep in (which was amazing, then after a French toast breakfast we enjoyed some quality family time. JJ was so loving and Reese was smiling up a storm. The day was great despite Reese crying (she was in pain). The two kids started off the day by talking to each other at 7 in the morning. Probably planning to not take long naps :-). During their little nap Jim and I went outside and played one game of bean bag toss. It was a very competitive game, where Jim won, but it was fun nonetheless. We had some guacamole for lunch, played some more with the kids, then Jim made a wonderful meal. He cooked t-bones, lamb, veggies, and potatoes. It was a GREAT meal. Once everyone went to bed Jim drew me a bath. I have such a sweet husband. Thank you God for all of a the wonderful gifts you have given me. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment