Monday, May 2, 2011

A JJ moment

I was sitting on the floor noticing JJ picking up these little black beads that come out of Jim's shoes when he gets home from work. JJ is picking them up and putting them in the trash. Then he touches my leg and I notice that he is trying to pick something off of my leg. He keeps on trying. Every time he looks at his fingers in wonder, then tries again. I realize that he is trying to pick off my freckles. He cannot for the life of him figure out why they're not coming off! Thank you God for my freckles, for without them I would not of had this moment.
We then proceeded to move over to where Reese was swinging in her swing. As she began to cry JJ let me know ( like he always does) what I need to do with her next. He stopped the swing and put out his arms telling me that he wants to get her out and to help. Help he did. As I put my hand under her head he put his hands with arms extended under her body and started to take her out of the swing. Of course had I let him do it himself Reese would have fallen to the floor. For you see once he lifted her out of the swing he dropped his hands and turned away giggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment