Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Life is Good

Recently JJ has tried bubbles (which) he can blow himself, sidewalk chalk, and hitting off of the tee. JJ has also come to the realization that he can pick his own nose and he tries to do so frequently. Yuck! There have been so many cool little things that have happened and just not enough time to write them down. For example, tonight we were relaxing before JJ went to bed and we were just talking. We began to play "break the pickle" high five game. We have done this before, but today he made the pickle. When I broke it he started to laugh like he was going to be tickled. He is so cute.

Going into Reese's room, if she's in her crib he'll say "shhhh" and put his finger up to his mouth. However, after it he will then talk in a normal voice, so it appears that he is just mimicking me. The other day we were in there and he kept pointing to her changing table. I asked him if he wanted to go on it, he said yes. For some reason he thought he was so cool up on her changing pad. Then I asked him, where is Reese? He went over to her crib and lifted up her bumper to point at her.

When I put JJ to bed tonight he reached his hand out through his crib for mine. I grabbed his hand and he lit up. It almost broke my heart because he didn't want to let go of my hand. If I could have crawled into that crib with him I would have. He gave me the biggest kisses through the slats in his crib. What an amazing kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment